We specialise in rural and heritage focused planning, regeneration and diversification. Classic rural experience is not critical, however, enthusiasm, intelligence, passion and the ability to deliver the innovative and inspiring work we are so proud of are essential to this role.
Rural Solutions works throughout the UK with a wide and varied client base with diverse land and property interests.
If you think you would bring something new and exciting to our business, please apply with a cover letter and full CV to email@example.com
Rural Solutions also provide recruitment services to our clients. See below for more details on all vacancies being managed on behalf of our clients.
Current Rural Solutions vacancies
Planning Division – Head
An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual who wants to join a fast growing, innovative company with a varied work program of exciting, challenging and prestigious projects.
Our teams comprise of highly experienced planning consultants, along with business advisory, architectural and project management professional colleagues. You will be a development professional (planner) by training with a strong working knowledge of and experience in the planning process. You will have a proven track record as an outcome-focused leader, senior manager or director with commercial responsibility. This is an essential requirement. Additionally, you will be resourceful, flexible, ambitious and demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes.
- Be a strong leader, inspiring and motivating a growing and geographically disparate team of planners;
- Be commercially focused, keen to drive results and directly support the growth of the business by consistently exceeding client expectation;
- Thrive in a fast paced, exciting and challenging environment;
- Have a positive (can-do), dynamic attitude and an approachable manner;
- Be focused on quality and providing an excellent customer experience;
- Be self-driven, capable of sales and generating new business for yourself and others;
- Be innovative and identify measures which will help the division grow, both process and market-led;
Experience of delivering change and managing performance improvement programs would also be advantageous.
The role includes:
- Full divisional profit and loss responsibility;
- Driving growth and profitability through sales, business development and leadership;
- Programme and project delivery, client care and relationship management;
- Talent management and recruitment, including individual personal development and CPD;
- HR, in conjunction with the HR team;
- Reporting to the MD.
Remuneration package commensurate with skills, performance and track record, including contributory pension plan and discretionary profit share.
The right candidate can be based at either of our office locations, including North Yorkshire and Oxfordshire, or if required, work remotely.
To apply, please send a covering letter and a full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current client vacancies
No current vacancies