We specialise in rural and heritage focused planning, regeneration and diversification. Classic rural experience is not critical, however, enthusiasm, intelligence, passion and the ability to deliver the innovative and inspiring work we are so proud of are essential to this role.
Rural Solutions works throughout the UK with a wide and varied client base with diverse land and property interests.
If you think you would bring something new and exciting to our business, please apply with a cover letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rural Solutions also provide recruitment services to our clients. See below for more details on all vacancies being managed on behalf of our clients.
Current Rural Solutions vacancies
Senior Advisory Consultant
Rural Solutions are an independent, specialist professional services provider to the rural sector. Exclusively rural, we are the only organisation of our kind, wholly focused on development and diversification in the rural environment. With 20 years dedicated practice in the rural sector, we have unrivalled experience in this industry.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a senior consultant to join our advisory team. The ideal candidate will be enterprising, ambitious and have ten years post education experience of land based, or related leisure or commercial business(es). You will have exceptional people, organisational and communication skills. A commitment and determination to help understand and support clients to achieve their ambitions will also be natural attributes of the successful candidate.
Experience of the following is desirable although not essential:
• ‘Business to business’ consultancy;
• Rural enterprise (land, leisure, commercial, tourism); and
• Client relationship management.
This role is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be involved in our fast growing, innovative company. Operating from our base in either Oxfordshire or North Yorkshire you will be joining a Director led team and will be creating and presenting development and diversification solutions to our clients to help grow their income and capital base. The position requires regular and extensive travel throughout the UK.
Remuneration commensurate with upper quartile rural property sector and depending on experience and track record. Pension and bonus structure. Strong career prospects in an exciting and fast-moving owner managed business.
Please email a covering letter and your CV, stating your salary expectations to Emma Rhodes, Office Manager at Rural Solutions – email@example.com.
Senior Planner / Associate
Our planning team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit an RTPI accredited experienced Senior Planner / Associate.
We are looking for a candidate that is commercially aware, has a proven track record in business development and has over five years post qualification experience working as a planner.
The successful candidate will be resourceful, flexible and ambitious and demonstrate experience in the following:
• An excellent understanding of client relationship management
• Excellent presentation skills;
• A proven ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination;
• A proven track record in business development and project delivery;
• Competence and confidence to deal with a range of planning disciplines.
Experience of working in a rural planning practice is not essential, but demonstration of an understanding of rural planning issues would benefit the candidate.
We have offices in Skipton, North Yorkshire and at Milton Park, Oxfordshire and the successful candidate will be based at either one of these locations. When applying for the role, the candidate should indicate their preferred location.
Remuneration package commensurate with skills, performance and track record, including contributory pension plan.
To apply send a covering letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assume the position of Marketing Co-ordinator within our multi-disciplinary team. The right candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have experience of both on and offline marketing. They will be able to identify strategy, roll up their sleeves to deliver the role whilst being able to measure their own success.
Rural Solutions is a professional services business brand with national coverage, with support required in key business development regions. The role requires a breadth of experience including excellent copywriting skills, media relations, event management, creation of marketing collateral (print), website managements (CMS) and digital marketing.
The candidate’s key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an agreed integrated marketing & PR strategy,
- Co-ordination of company-wide marketing collateral,
- Event project management,
- Copywrite and produce promotional material,
- Website administration; website content,
- Co-ordinating PR activity as agreed with the agency,
- Looking after customer information in CRM database – compliance with GDPR,
- Managing delivery of email campaigns,
- Budgeting and revenue management,
- Create, build and follow company strategy on designated social network platforms (Twitter/Instagram, Linked In)
- Provide monthly activity and performance reports against plans and budgets
- Collaborate with the internal teams/PR agency/external suppliers
- General – being responsive with all marketing requests and helping to build relationships with stakeholders/supplier and agencies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Key understanding of the importance of brand – acting as brand ambassador and championing this internally,
- Ability to work cross-functionally (for e.g. operationally, R&D, finance, sales and procurement)
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Articulate and personable
- Excellent time management skills
This is a maternity cover position, however as Rural Solutions is a growing business we would be happy to consider candidates looking for a longer-term role.
Please apply by way of a covering letter and your CV, stating your salary expectations, to Emma Rhodes, Office Manager or email email@example.com
Current client vacancies
No current vacancies