Rural Solutions are an independent, specialist consultancy, working with clients all over the UK who want to maximise the potential of land and assets that they own or are responsible for. Exclusively rural, we are the only UK-based professional services company focused entirely on delivering responsible and sustainable rural diversification. No other company in the UK holds the same level of operational rural business data and understands better the consequences of rural diversification on our clients wider asset base, management structure and strategic planning requirements.
Rural Solutions are looking to further develop our Design Team and are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Architect in our Oxford office.
Rural Solutions offer a ‘concept to completion’ service to our clients which includes advisory, planning consultancy, architecture and design. Our Design Team work across a range of projects including residential, leisure, retail, regeneration and heritage work in primarily rural locations throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Be a registered architect with a minimum of five years post-qualification experience
• Experience of JCT contract administration
• Experience in a wide range of areas, particularly residential design
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up and preparing sketch drawings
• Ability to build good and effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and key business stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email a covering letter and your CV, stating your salary expectations, along with examples from your portfolio to Emma Rhodes, Office Manager at Rural Solutions – firstname.lastname@example.org.