We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Post Graduate to join our multi-disciplinary team based in Skipton, North Yorkshire (BD23).
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have experience of on and off line marketing. Ideally they will be able to identify strategy, roll up their sleeves to deliver their role whilst being able to measure their own success. They will need to understand that this is a national business with support required in key business development regions. The role requires a breadth of experience including excellent copy writing skills, media relations, event management, creation of marketing collateral (print), website management (CMS) and digital marketing.
We are offering an excellent working environment and benefits package for the right candidate with an annual salary of between £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience. This is a permanent, full time role – Monday to Friday.
Rural Solutions offer a ‘concept to completion’ service to our clients which includes advice, planning, architecture and project management. Our team work across a range of projects including small and medium scale residential, leisure and retail, regeneration and heritage work in primarily rural locations throughout the UK.
The ideal candidates key responsibilities will include:-
- Co-ordination of companywide marketing collateral
- Event Project Management
- Copy write and promotional material production
- Website Administration; website content, press events and customer information
- Email Communication; co-ordinate and deliver email campaigns
- Budgeting & Revenue management
- Create, build and follow company strategy the social networks platforms
- Create and manage SM/Marketing Database/Newsletter/Corporate Website
- Monthly measure and report performances against budgets.
- Collaborate with the internal teams/PR agency/external suppliers.
- General; being responsive with all marketing requests and helping to build relationships with stakeholders/suppliers and agencies
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:-
- Key understanding of the importance of brand
- Ability to work cross-functionally (e.g. Operationally, R & D, Finance, Sales & Procurement)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Articulate and personable
- Excellent time management skills
Please apply by way of a covering letter and your CV, stating your salary expectations to Hannah Fell, Office Manager, Rural Solutions, Canalside House, Brewery Lane, Skipton. North Yorkshire, BD23 1DR or via email@example.com