With an impressive track record across a wide range of consents from commercial to residential, leisure, tourism and agricultural, Rural Solutions has the commercial and strategic understanding of the rural environment to achieve the most valuable consents. We always aim to get very best out of your development.
As one of the largest specialist planning team in the UK, includes senior, ex-local authority planning officers and commercial planning specialists. Their combined experience and knowledge of rural issues and the sensitivities within these areas provides our clients with the essential support they need, on all aspects of the development process, to achieve their aspirations.
They can ‘de-risk’ complicated and time-consuming planning permission processes, and very often, work closely with councils and other key stakeholders including local communities affected to successfully instil confidence in the challenging developments we propose.
This award-winning team invests extensively in being at the forefront of rural development issues and challenges and have developed specialist experience in many areas; examples include;
- Specialist Sustainability Appraisals to evidence sustainable development;
- Specialists in securing planning permission for ‘exceptional and innovative country houses’ (sometimes known as ‘paragraph 55 houses’);
- Strategic land development and promotion;
- Master planning large scale development proposals and village scale redevelopment;
- Estate masterplanning; and
- Acting as expert witness at Planning Inquiry.’
We are currently the rural planning partner for the CLA (Country and Land Association) for 2017.