Architectural Assistant – Post Part 1
Rural Solutions are looking to further develop our highly experienced design team by recruiting a talented, Part One qualified, Architectural Assistant.Rural Solutions offer a ‘concept to completion’ service to our clients which includes advisory, planning, architecture and design. Our Design Team work across a range of projects including residential, leisure and retail schemes, regeneration and heritage work in primarily rural locations throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent designer with very good hand-drawing skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture;
- Excellent model making ability;
- Good AutoCAD skills
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat;
- Proficient in SketchUp; and
- Be able to work collaboratively with other members of the team.
We are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary along with the chance to gain experience at all projects stages as well as the opportunity for further training.
Please email a covering letter and your CV, stating your salary expectations to Emma Rhodes, Office Manager at Rural Solutions – email@example.com.