Rural Solutions are looking to further develop our highly experienced Design Team and are looking to recruit experienced Landscape Architects and Master Planners.Rural Solutions offer a ‘concept to completion’ service to our clients which includes advisory, planning, architecture and design. Our Design Team work across a range of projects including residential, leisure and retail schemes, regeneration and heritage work in primarily rural locations throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A degree and post-graduate qualification in landscape architecture
- The ability to prepare hard and soft landscape drawings with master planning as required
- Project management experience, delivering projects within set times and budgets.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, 3D Modelling Software and preparing hand drawings
- Ability to build good and effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and key business stakeholders
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Please email a covering letter and your CV, stating your salary expectations, along with examples from your portfolio to Emma Rhodes, Office Manager at Rural Solutions – email@example.com.