RURAL SOLUTIONS CLIENT SERVICE NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19: UPDATE
Following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and further to Government advice, we believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Our priority at this time is to help safeguard the health and safety of our clients, contacts and team, whilst also ensuring that we can continue to provide you with the best possible service. Here, are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- Home Working – As a business, we remain operational. We have adapted our remote working policy and developed our remote working capabilities to the point where all teams are able to work remotely from home. Please be assured that we have the technology to enable us to continue our service to all of our clients uninterrupted whilst meeting our public health responsibilities.
- Meetings – During this period of lockdown it is not possible to hold face to face meetings or site visits (other than in exceptional circumstances). Our entire team are available by phone, email, and via video conferencing facilities. We will keep you up to date individually if this has any impact on your project.
We are equally committed to taking care of our colleagues:
- We are asking individuals to refrain from all non-essential travel.
- We are doing all that we can to ensure we are taking all the necessary steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our colleagues
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flexible schedules for caregivers and remote work wherever possible.
- We have created forums to help everyone stay connected and keep up to date with information to help them stay healthy.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have an outstanding team and a compassionate and loyal community of clients. There may be further adjustments needed as we all settle into what may be the new ‘normal’ over the coming weeks and months, but Rural Solutions will be operating ‘business as usual’ as much as is possible, keeping our service to our clients moving in an appropriately adapted way. We will continue to update our website and social media platforms with any updates to our working practices. Thank you and stay safe, the RSL Team.
Levelling-up is very much the phrase of the moment from government and policy makers. The idea that growth and prosperity should be rebalanced from south to north, centre to periphery, the ‘surging ahead’ to the ‘left behind’.
We are delighted to announce our latest member of the RSL team – Graduate Planner, Tom Smart!
Rural Solutions is delighted to announce that its commercial workshop and storage scheme at Little Stambridge Hall in Essex has recently received detailed planning approval from Rochford District Council. The site is in Green Belt and ‘very special circumstances’ had to be demonstrated in order to allow the project to pass.
We are delighted to congratulate Kate Girling, Senior Planner here at Rural Solutions Ltd, on her new role as the 2021/22 Chair of Women in Property for the Yorkshire and the North East region.
Kate will hold the position for a full year from the 1st March 2021 and is excited to be taking an active role within Women in Property, an organisation that seeks to support, mentor and increase opportunities for women in the property and construction industries.