Our dedicated design team are a key component of the successful delivery of our ‘concept to completion’ offer.
Our creativity brings our clients’ objectives to life. By understanding the impact of design within the rural environment, we specialise in creating innovative, yet practical, options for a large array of schemes. Throughout, we are focussed on adding value through high quality design and place making.
Services We Offer
- Feasibility Studies and Optioneering
- Concept Design, Masterplanning and Urban Design
- Pre-application Support
- 3D Visualisations
- Design work for Planning Applications
- Planning Condition Discharge
- Design Codes
- Design & Access Statements
- Tender Drawings and Design Resolution
- National Building Specification (NBS)
- Management and Maintenance Plans
- Value Engineering
- Tender Appraisals
- Working Construction Drawings
- Final Construction Drawings
- Schedule of Defects Report
- Site Support and Design Compliance
- Contract Administration
The Government have announced that custom and self-build homes are a key way to help deliver the needed 300,000 homes per year.
This week the Government released the findings of an independent review into the scaling up of Self and Custom housebuilding. The review published on Saturday by Richard Bacon MP set out a host of recommendations to boost the supply of self-build homes and tackle the wider housing crisis.
Rural Solutions recently secured consent for a stunning new self-build property in a small plantation within the Norfolk countryside, following the inputs of our architecture, landscape and planning specialists.
Rural Solutions is delighted to announce that its commercial workshop and storage scheme at Little Stambridge Hall in Essex has recently received detailed planning approval from Rochford District Council. The site is in Green Belt and ‘very special circumstances’ had to be demonstrated in order to allow the project to pass.
We are excited to share an update on the eco-house that nears completion at a rural village in the Nidderdale AONB.